Please see below for our current list of job openings. If you are interested in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, and put the job title in the subject line. Alternatively, you can submit your resume by filling out the form to the right.
Tidel is a leading provider of cash management solutions that empower retail institutions across the globe to better manage their daily cash business, reduce risk, and increase profits. For over 40 years, customers have relied on Tidel to provide the most innovative and reliable solutions that help secure, optimize, and streamline their cash environment. For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.tidel.com.
Tidel is looking for Mechanical Assemblers. The Mechanical Assembler will assemble manufactured products and pack according to specifications, bill of materials and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble products.
- Ability to read and understand bill of materials. (BOM).
- Must be able to recognize parts.
- Must be able to identify hardware.
- Detail-oriented and consistent.
- Works well as a productive member of a team.
- Previous assembly experience.
- Basic ability in mathematics, reading, or writing.
- Drug screen required for position.
- Some overtime maybe required with little advanced notice. Overtime may include weekends.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1-year previous assembly experience.
- The production area is climate controlled.
- Prolonged periods sitting, standing and performing repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Must have manual dexterity in order to assemble products or machines as directed.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to differentiate between colored wires, tabs, and electronic components.
- Must wear safety equipment.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with low employee contribution rates.
- Paid holidays.
- Vacation and Personal time.
- 401k with company matching.
- Basic life insurance, short and long term disability.
- Tuition reimbursement available.
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Tidel. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply. Tidel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
Supervisor of Call Center Operations
The supervisor of Call Center Operations will oversee all aspects of the technical support and service team including developing a team of professionals dedicated to delivering a remarkable customer-oriented department through effective leadership, achieving aggressive business goals, operation efficiencies and developing a strong management team within the area.
Additionally, the supervisor, Call Center Operations will be responsible for developing, managing, and delivering periodic reports to communicate issues, trends, and customer feedback to direct employees on weekly, and monthly.
A Day in the Life of the Supervisor, Call Center Operations:
- Lead and develop the management team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures.
- Identify, and Document strategic process improvements to ensure successful and efficient productivity
- Monitor contact volume trends and channels identifying and developing process and performance improvements
- Update Senior Management on a timely basis regarding existing trends and issues.
You Will Need to Have:
- Over 5 years of experience in a variety of customer service environments
- Ability to build and support a diverse culture to drive innovation and business results
- Strong operational experience in problem solving with demonstrated ability to innovate and achieve goals
- Ability to work collaboratively with various parties in obtaining and achieving common goals; demonstrated experience in team building through collaboration and open communication
- Possess excellent organization, communication and leadership skills to motivate and promote outstanding service in a team environment
- Ability to inspire, implement and execute new process and procedures effectively
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and follow-through skills
- Highly flexible with a strong commitment to a deadline-oriented environment
- Must be a self-starter, driven, assertive and have a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including ability to write clearly, concisely, and logically
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff
- Strong knowledge of customer service best practices
- Leadership and relationship development skills to effectively manage conflict situations
- Other duties as assigned
Tidel Engineering, L.P., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please send Cindi Hall your resume at email@example.com.